Refunds and Transfers
- We are an “open door” studio and welcome all students.
- Please respect our instructors and their role while attending classes. Students should not be teaching other students while in the studio.
- Do not use your cell phone or text while in class.
- We do not tolerate bullying or disrespecting of other students and their personal space. Such behavior will result of removal from the studio and you will be banned from taking classes at Athena Vertical Dance.
- A proper warm up is important because of that no one will be permitted to join the class if they are more than 15 minutes late.
- Space rentals are for personal use only and are not for profit purposes: Practice, rehearsals, video taping etc.
- 24 hour cancellation policy when booking a private space rental, you will not be refunded your money with less than 24 hours cancellation.
- Space rental are by the hour, and need to be paid in advance.
For the privacy and comfort of the students and instructors we do not allow class observations unless otherwise discussed with the instructor. The studio is located very close to many restaurants and coffee shops that friends and family can wait at.
Classes and Parties
Please check your schedule to make sure you can attend all the classes in a series. We understand that sometimes emergencies come up. If that is the case please ask your instructor what “class” you are missing and they can help you will completing your series.
We ask that you let us know at least 24 hours ahead of time if you need to cancel a private class, otherwise you will lose your payment. There are no refunds on late cancellations.
Pole party deposits are non-refundable. If you NO SHOW for a scheduled party you will loose your deposit.